Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Home in Kansas

Well... Ladybug & I moved up to Kansas the begining of March & admittedly I wasn't very excited about the idea. But I am so grateful to be here. I know this is where my Heavenly Father would have me right now. I've met some wonderful people. But most of all I am blessed to be close to my family who I love more than anything. Even though they will only be here for a little while longer before they leave I'm excited to be able to spend time whith them while they are still here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WELCOME to Kansas! Personally, I'm EXTREMELY grateful you are here!!! Stacy

Christal said...

We are very glad that you came up here to start a new life in Kansas City! You are a sweet blessing to our family. And, you will be blessed for following the council of your leaders and for having faith in the Lord's promises (even though it is a difficult road!) We LOVE you!